Tied stainless steel pump connector consisting of multiply stainless steel grade 321 bellows assembly and mating surfaces (stainless steel wetted parts) fitted with zinc plated carbon steel van stone oval flanges complete with fully threaded tie bars and rubber top hat washers. Drilled to BS4504 NP16.
Tied Stourflex stainless steel pump connectors are designed to reduce noise and vibration from pumps and reciprocating machinery. They are suitable for use on HWS, L.T.H.W., M.T.H.W., Steam, Gasses and other non ferrous applications.
- Maximum working temperature 120ºC when supplied with rubber top hat washers.
- Maximum working temperature 300ºC when supplied with steel conical nuts and washers.
- Maximum working pressure 16 bar.
- Stourflex tied stainless steel flanged pump connectors should not be used at both their maximum working temperature and pressure respectively.
- Maximum test pressure = 1.5 x working pressure or 1.5 x flange rating, whichever the lower.
Stourflex are now able to offer a tailor made flexible lagging jacket to help reduce heat losses on LTHW systems and heat gains & condensation on CHW systems. Please ask for pricing or more information.
Certificate No: 1105059
Find out more information about this product: JP23VS Tied Stainless Steel Flanged Pump Connector