JP10 Tied Rubber Bellows
Now Available With Precision Fit Flexible Lagging Jackets To Suit JP10.
Tied rubber bellows consisting of nitrile liner and neoprene cover, with nylon reinforcement body and steel reinforced collar. Fitted with zinc plated carbon steel oval flanges complete with fully threaded tie bars and rubber top hat washers, drilled to BS. 4504 NP16.
Stourflex tied rubber bellows are designed to accommodate misalignment and lateral movement. They are also used to reduce noise and vibration from pumps and reciprocating machinery. The tie bar assembly will prevent pressure thrust and stress being transmitted pumps and associated pipework. They are suitable for fuel oil, diesel and petroleum applications.
- Maximum working temperature 60ºC.
- Maximum working pressure 16 Bar.
- Sizes 32mm – 300mm.
- Maximum working pressure 6 Bar.
- Sizes 350mm – 400mm.
- Stourflex rubber bellows should not be used at both their maximum working temperature and pressure respectively.
- Maximum test pressure = 1.5 x working pressure or 1.5 x flange rating, whichever the lower.
Stourflex are now able to offer a tailor made flexible lagging jacket to help reduce heat losses on LTHW systems and heat gains & condensation on CHW systems. Please ask for more informationDownload data sheet