JP115 Stainless Steel Axial Expansion Joint Screwed
Now Available With Precision Fit Flexible Lagging Jackets To Suit JP115.
Axial expansion joint consisting of stainless steel grade 316 bellows assembly fitted with stainless steel grade 316 male B.S.P.T. end connections.
Stourflex axial expansion joints are designed to accommodate pipe movements in an axial plane (straight runs) due to thermal expansion. The Type JP115 is manufactured to have all stainless steel wetted surfaces and is suitable for use on non ferrous pipework installations including L.T.H.W., M.T.H.W., steam and other hot liquids and gases.
- Maximum working temperature 300ºC.
- Maximum working pressure 6 bar at 120ºC.
- Maximum working pressure 10 bar at 82ºC.
- Stourflex axial expansion joints should not be used at both their maximum working temperature and pressure respectively.
- Maximum test pressure = 1.5 x working pressure or 1.5 x end connection rating, whichever the lower.
Stourflex are now able to offer a tailor made flexible lagging jacket to help reduce heat losses on LTHW systems and heat gains & condensation on CHW systems. Please ask for more information.
Certificate No: 1401322Download data sheet