siFramo Secondary Steel
siFramo – High Corrosion Protected Modular Steel Framing.
siFramo is a Multi-function modular beam profile for horizontal, vertical and 3-D support structures that offers unlimited possibilities in a wide variety of building services and industrial applications.
Benefits of using siFramo:
- All parts are reusable without wastage.
- All components are reusable after disassembly.
- Modifications can be made quickly on site with no loss of time, cut-outs or re-works.
- Strong but lightweight, cutting down the total tonnage of steel required for the project.
- One thread forming screw for all component connections.
- Non welded, no need for hot works.
- Easily demonstrable time savings over traditional steelwork (see table below).
- Compatible with other installation systems.
- High corrosion resistance as standard, C5 coatings available on request.
- Compatible with the complete range of Stourflex pipework anchors and expansion joint guides.
In addition to the high torsional resistance achieved using a totally closed profile, structural elements and pipe supports can be attached on all 4 sides with virtually no placement restrictions. Specifically designed fixing holes combined with special FLS self-tapping screws.
siFramo is assembled via thread forming screws. The non-cutting cold formed threads of the screw form their own threads in to the pilot holes of the perforated Framo profiles. The low thread-forming torque and resulting high clamping force, offer a superior process-reliable shake-proof fastening. The thread forming screws are removable and can be used again.
To view our Slate advertising siFramo, please click here.Download data sheet